This is a brief instruction documentation on integrating Magento plugin.
Ensure you have created a Radware Bot Manager Account. If you do not have an account, please register here.
In case of any clarifications, please write to support@shieldsquare email@example.com.
Follow the steps to integrate any of the above Magento plugin with your environment.
1. Go to the Radware Bot Manager portal and click on 'Download Connectors' in the side menu under 'Integration'
2. Select the Third Party Integrations tab and click on "Get Started" for the Magento icon
4. You will land on the 'Environment Settings' page. Click on "Create Environment", select "Magento" from the drop-down menu and click "OK"
4. Fill the basic and advanced configurations required for Radware Bot Manager integration into your environment (you can initially try with a staging environment).
6. Now, 'Publish' to make the configuration Live and follow the instructions given in the guide (adjacent to the integration form) to complete the integration by moving to production.
7. You can go to the the 'Environment Settings' page page anytime in the side menu to view or modify the created environments.
If you have multiple sites to integrate, follow these steps:
Inform Radware Bot Manager Support about the new site(s) to be integrated.
Go to the 'Environment Settings' page and click on 'Create Environment'.
Select the newly added site from the 'Select site' drop down to proceed with integration.
Repeat the above instructions to complete the integration for the newly added site.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications on this process.