This is brief instruction documentation on integrating the Salesforce plugin.
Ensure you have created a Radware Bot Manager Account. If you do not have an account, please register here.
In case of any clarifications, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Go to the Radware Bot Manager portal and click on 'Download Connectors' in the side menu under 'Integration'
2. Select the Third Party Integrations tab and click on "Get Started" for the Salesforce icon
4. You will land on the 'Environment Settings' page. Click on "Create Environment", select "Site", connector"Salesforce-commerce Cloud" from the drop-down menu. Enter "Environment Name" and click on "submit"
4. Fill the basic and advanced configurations required for Radware Bot Manager integration into your environment (you can initially try with a staging environment).
6. Now, follow the downloaded Salesforce Guide.
7. You can go to the the 'Environment Settings' page page anytime in the side menu to view or modify the created environments.
Write to email@example.com for any clarifications on this process.