This is brief instruction documentation on integrating Varnish plugin.
Follow the steps to integrate any of the above Varnish plugin with your environment.
1. Go to the Radware Bot Manager Portal and click on 'Download Connectors' in the side menu under 'Integration'
2. Select the CDN tab and click on "Get Started" for the Varnish icon
4. You will land on the 'Environment Settings' page. Click on "Create Environment", select "Varnish" from the drop-down menu and click "OK"
4. Fill the basic and advanced configurations required for Radware Bot Manager integration into your environment (you can initially try with a staging environment).
5. Once you fill the form, click on 'Save' to save the draft configuration and click on 'Download' to download your customized kit. Unzip the kit and copy ShieldSquare_API folder into your project to integrate the Radware Bot Manager module.
6. Now, 'Publish' to make the configuration Live and follow the instructions given in the guide (adjacent to the integration form) to complete the integration by moving to production.
7. You can go to the 'Environment Settings' page anytime in the side menu to view or modify the created environments.
If you have multiple sites to integrate, follow these steps:
Inform Radware Bot Manager Support about the new site(s) to be integrated.